Friday 1 October 2010

trip to manchester art Gallery

All the students from Stockport college went on a trip to the Manchester Art Gallery. I enjoyed this convayerbelt where you could put your items on e.g mobile phones, cameras on and inside a black box is a camera and a light. The camera took a photo of our stuff. Then i went into another room with loads of flashing light bulbs and at the other end there were two electrons and two handles that you had to hold onto for 15 seconds and there was a light bulb in front and it took the energy from your heartbeat and converted it into the light bulb, then the lights go out and in front of you a light bulb comes on and starts flashing to the beat of your heart. I enjoyed also the religeous paintings of Jesus and a painting of a naked lady on a battle field.  Then I saw a really awsome painting of William Shakespeare. The detail on William Shakespeare was amazing, I liked the paintings more than the experiments, I'm not a big fan of  religeous paintings but I appreciated it a lot, there also was a girl riding a bike, the detail is really good I'd recommend that you go and see the paintings if you like painting and religous stuff. I liked all of it, not one bad thing about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment